The Breezes Varadero Cuba resort is an adults-only facility (ages 16 and over) so if you are planning a family vacation with children, its not going to suit your needs. But for the grown-ups, this is an idyllic place to come and experience the beauty of Cuba.
The resort covers 26 acres, with the rooms arranged in small blocks for peace and privacy. In total, there are 270 rooms (suites, junior suites or tropical suites). All have air-conditioning, private bathroom, phone, TV, coffee machine and a safe. All rooms also have their own balcony or terrace, and the tropical suites have a view of the sea.
Breezes Varadero Amenities
- Three jacuzzi pools
- Large swimming pool
- Fitness center with sauna
- Games room with pool and darts
- Scuba diving training and equipment
- Several bars and restaurants
And speaking of dining, there are 4 different eateries at the resort so you can try a different cuisine, and go casual or formal if you want.
• The Buffet – a casual buffet-style restaurant that is open through the day for all 3 meals, right next to the pool.
• Martino’s – A sit-down restaurant that’s a bit more formal, serving a menu of Italian dishes.
• El Mojito – This is the place for some Cuban cuisine, with local wines on the menu too. It’s casual, but with a dress code.
• Los Bohios – Snacks during the day, and sit-down dinners in the evening. You’ll need reservations if you want a little elegant dining.
You can also get drinks and snacks at the lobby bar, 24 hours a day.
If you are coming from Havana, it’s a fairly easy drive by car. The route is about 150km along well-maintained highways. For a more direct route, you can arrive at the Juan Gualberto Gomex Airport that serves the Varadero region. There is international service, but not as many flights as would come into Havana.
As resorts go, the Breezes Varadero Cuba is one of the great ones and should be on your list of potential destinations when you plan your next trip to Cuba.
<< Go back to the main Cuba Beaches page